Dukovany Chateau

An originally older structure from 1790 was rebuilt into a chateau for Countess Maria Brigita Canal-Malabaila, née Chotková, by Brno building master Jan Amon. Today, it houses a hotel and a restaurant.

Contact

Dukovany 1
67556 Dukovany
region Třebíč
49.081825, 16.194683Map
Period: summer

A short guided tour introduces visitors to the chateau’s history and takes them into six lounges and the Pantheon fresco hall, which is used as a ceremonial or concert hall.

 

Foto: archiv Zámek Dukovany